Settling-in services are key to adjusting to your life in England and integrating into a new community. Find out how we can help you feel at home, from assistance with registering with local authorities to setting up utilities and bank accounts.
We offer a comprehensive, practical and flexible selection of settling-in services, which can be tailored to make the most out of the assignment both professionally and personally covering the essentials of what you need before and after arriving in England.
We will be working with you throughout the entire settling-in process, until your home and personal registrations have been successfully completed.
Time savings – we organise everything for you, so you don’t have to.
Expert advice – we explain everything clearly and answer your questions.
Peace of mind – be sure that everything you need to set up and pay on arrival will be done.
Example of areas that can be covered:
- Registration with the electricity, gas and water providers
- Installation of your telephone landline, Internet and cable/satellite TV
- Council Tax registration
- TV licence registration
- Your home contents insurance
- Banking services
- Organising a mobile phone SIM card
- Arranging an appointment for you to obtain your National Insurance number
- Understanding the UK’s public and private health systems
- Registering with your local NHS doctor
- Selecting private health insurance
- Supporting with your driver’s licence conversion